"The Charity you give will be your shade on the day of judgement."
💦 *Sadaqah Jariya* or continous charity* 🧕 🧔🏽_Abu Huraira (RA) reported: Allah’s Mesenger ﷺ as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, *continous charity* 💧 or knowledge (by which people) benefit 💧, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased)._[Muslim]😍 Donate a water hand-pump today 🗓👉 https://www2.caravanofmercy.org/product/water-long-term/Posted by Caravan of Mercy on Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Masjid Bilal Liberia Mosque photo gallery
Caravan of Mercy News
- Caravan of Mercy will be live on Eava FM 102.5 FM this Saturday
- Through the support of our donors we have now installed over a 1000 Hand Pumps
- The chairman of Caravan of Mercy was live on air on Radio Ramadan 95.1FM
- Ramadhan 2015 / 1436: Let’s Not Forget The Ummah This Ramadhan
- Let’s Not Forget The Ummah This Ramadhan.
- Big JazakAllah (thank you) to everyone that attended our first fundraising dinner in London.
- Yemen Emergency Appeal 2015
- Your donated clothes make a big difference..
- No child should have to live in fear. No human should have to live in fear. Help us save lives.
- She was so happy with the food parcels we gave her family, that she didn’t want us to leave.
- A big Jazakallah to Premier Tyres in Leicester for raising £260.00
- Clothing Distribution to the Syrian Refugees
- It’s something many of us take for granted. But in many areas we work, clean water simply isn’t available.
- The renovation of a masjid was recently completed in West Bengal.
- Emergency Food Distribution to the Syrian Refugees
- Water Conditions in Ghana 2015
- In 2015 Should He Really Be Drinking This Water?
- Monthly Hadith: April 2015
- Distribution to the Syrian Refugees: Sweets For The School Children (Day 3)
- Distribution to the Syrian Refugees: Refugees Are In Desperate Need For Aid (Day 2)
- EMERGENCY SYRIA FOOD APPEAL: LAST DAY TO DONATE!
- Distribution to the Syrian Refugees: Arrival in Turkey (Day 1)
- Malawi Floods 2015 Report Part 1 & 2
- EMERGENCY SYRIA FOOD APPEAL: Fresh allegations of chlorine gas attacks in Syria
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: Last Day In Ghana (Day 11)
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: When It Rains The Water Gushes Through The Roof (Day 10)
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: A Day Spent With The Students (Day 9)
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: A Day I Wouldn’t Forget (Day 8)
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: Sustainable Livelihood (Day 7)
- Ghana Project & Aid Distribution Trip: No Electricity and No Water (Day 6)