"The Charity you give will be your shade on the day of judgement."
💦 *Sadaqah Jariya* or continous charity* 🧕 🧔🏽_Abu Huraira (RA) reported: Allah’s Mesenger ﷺ as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, *continous charity* 💧 or knowledge (by which people) benefit 💧, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased)._[Muslim]😍 Donate a water hand-pump today 🗓👉 https://www2.caravanofmercy.org/product/water-long-term/Posted by Caravan of Mercy on Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Masjid Bilal Liberia Mosque photo gallery
Caravan of Mercy News
- A hand pump has been installed on behalf of Marhoom Molana Ghora Saheb (Allah have mercy on him) who passed away last year.
- Winter is coming Help those less fortunate keep warm
- Winter is coming, Help those less fortunate stay warm this winter
- Update On Aisha Siddiqqa Islamic Girls Academy in Ghana
- Eid Message 2014
- Rihanli, Turkey Food Distribution Ramadan 2014
- Breaking News: Now Feeding 25,000 People – Atmeh Camp, Syria
- Food Distributed to the Syrian Refugees in Turkey
- Radio Ramadhan Pledge Day 2014
- We Currently Distributing Food in the Following Countries
- Syria Iftaar Distribution in Atmeh Camp – Ramadhan 2014
- Masjid Abrar Update (Ghana):
- Serrekundading, Gambia; washed out
- Syria Aid program update
- Text donations
- Molana Ebrahim returns from Gambia
- Bangladesh – West Bengal SSP January/ February 2013.
- Molana Ebrahim in Gambia November/ December
- Ghana Appeal